Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why less is better


If any of you are avid hikers or campers more often than not you realize you packed way too much gear. This is a pretty easy thing to do, after all you are leaving your comfort zone to spend time in the icky woods. A few miles into your long weekend trip you are already uncomfortable and begging to set up camp to relax.

After spending 93 days in the woods and living completly out of my backpack. I have picked up a few tips to help make any walk in the woods much more enjoyable. My total pack weight hovers somewhere around 25 pounds, all year long. I have hiked in every imaginable situation, from zero visibility snow storms to monsoon rains.

Hopefully with some of my tips, I can make your weekend getaway more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment